The Ski Jumping Hill Archive lists Pine Mountain as a 120m jump on a HS133 hill. The jump was built in 1938 and renovated in 1948 and 1977. Three smaller jumps are a K35, a K28, and a K10. The jump has been in continuous use for almost 75 years, and succeeded jumps at Hemlock Street and Devil’s Hill which are not listed in the archive. The jump was built by and is operated by the Kiwanis Ski Club.
Alone among current jumping hills in Michigan, the Pine Mountain jumps are adjacent to the Pine Mountain Ski Area.