From Wikipedia: Opened in 1957 on land leased from the Cleveland Cliffs Mining Company of Cleveland, OH, Cliffs Ridge originally sported a Constam T-bar lift up the (skier’s) left side of the Rocket slope and several rope tows. They added a Hall T-bar and expanded the slope options. In 1972, they put in a Riblet double chairlift on the (skier’s) right side of Rocket. In 1982, the area was renamed Marquette Mountain and remains operating to this day.
Cliff’s Ridge – Marquette